Friday, March 27, 2015

hey its me. tess.

 you know when i first signed up for this class i knew i would have to do this

"reveal" myself.

i had so many good reviews from my friends that this was the class my high school transcript couldn't miss. but i didn't know that this would probably be the one class that i will miss. oh its not over yet thank the heavens. but ill still continue to write because of you.

every comment makes my heart leap. every new blog post gets my blood pumping. all because of you. you're amazing thoughts. detailed descriptions. countless ideas. and the ability to keep an open mind.

here goes nothing.

i wasnt born here. i grew up in many places.
half my life ive spent outside the bubble. and i miss it.

i hated it here. the first year was the hardest.
and to be honest some days i still hate it here. but im getting over it. 

i am the oldest. and being the oldest is hard. no lie.

the thing i am most complimented on is my laugh. and its one of the only things i actually adore about myself. besides my eyes. i like those too. and my hair on some occasions.

i seem outgoing, and i try to be, but its scary for me. they say that whatever you want in a spouse you need in yourself, so im trying it out. i hope it works.

i started dancing in seventh grade. it keeps me sane.

my close friends may think that i am always laughing, but im not. only around them. to keep the thoughts at bay while away from home.

i decorate cakes for a living. so hmu.

i am probably more serious than i think i am, on the inside at least. 

ive always wanted to wear a huge black floppy hat, but i dont want to seem too white girl on the outside. i dont want to be seen as fake.

my biggest problem is trust. i have a hard time trusting other people besides myself. especially guys. im sorry if i become closed off. i dont mean to. if you want to- keep trying. i know ill open up eventually.

im not as nervous as i think i would be about this.





T e s s a  T o d d.

13 comments:

  1. MEGHAN!!!!! YES!!!!! you leave such nice and genuine comments on my blog and I've seen you do it on others as well and I can't thank you enough! I have loved all of your posts and how you relate them to songs. Your blog has been one that I've made sure to keep up on all semester. I'm so happy it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved your blog and your writing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually really happy this is you. Truly your writing is beautiful ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the glue. Thanks for being such a strong presence.

    And maybe you could make our class a cake or something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meghan! Yay!! You are such a great writer. I love your blog, and your comments are always so sincere. Oh, and I adore everything about you, especially your laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No idea. Mind = Blown. I've always enjoyed seeing you update your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAHH MEGHAAAN!!! I should have seen it! I should have but then how could I have? I've always enjoyed your writing, your laugh, eyes, funny personality and just being around YOU
    This just made my day
    Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megs everything about this is perf:) I love your blog, this post, the music, and these pics;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally got my comments working... UGH! Here's one to make up for the many I thought I had posted. Meghan, You are an incredibly talented poet. I have had a wonderful time seeing the many insights that you can spill out all in one post. I can't believe the depth that your posts have. I feel like I can read them on all different levels. I remember seeing that on your fears one especially. You have such a way with sincerity that I have tried to emulate but cannot. You are just so brutally honest, and I think that's what makes you so talented. You are never afraid to express your view, or tell a story from your past that most people would be uncomfortable with telling. I'm so glad that I can now actually post comments! Haha, I wish that I could go through all your posts again and rewrite them, but I cant. Frankly, I've got to go apologize to other bloggers...:) Just thanks, megs for the great comments you left on mine, and the insights that you brought to me. Keep em comin'!

    ReplyDelete