Monday, May 14, 2018

to you.

the past week has been harder than usual
maybe because I feel like you would be disappointed in my decisions
everyone has bad habits but why do I feel like mine are harder to break than others

I truly think about you way too much for my own good
im not even sure if I've met you
yet you haunt my every thought
my heart is desperate to find you while my brain just wants to have a good time
chill out, brain says, he'll come around eventually.
but my heart has her binoculars out, still hoping for you
I don't want to say im waiting around for you to show up but then I would be lying
how do you even begin to search for someone you haven't recognized yet?
or for something you've never actually felt before?
im still not sure


1 comment:

  1. Whoa man
    So I'm sick and bored and I found this, your blog
    And I want to let you know this is the most relatable thing anyone has ever written
    Like you took the feelings in my head and put them to words
    And that's beautiful and magic
    So thank you

    ReplyDelete