Saturday, August 4, 2018

flicker. niall horan

im so giddy its unreal
its been three years since i last saw you but today is the day that number turns zero
its like im on the edge of something amazing
my stomach wants to throw up but also eat everything in sight
my hands never sweat but they are today
i want time to speed up but also slow wayyy down
i dont want today to end




i told myself i wouldn't cry but i did
you sound amazingly happy and im so glad you are
the story behind the song made my heart flutter
my sister and i held each other the entire time
she was swooning as much as i was
i knew she would
i just wanted you to talk to me the entire time
three years may have kept us apart, but im so glad our paths crossed again
unil i see you again mi amor <3

No comments:

Post a Comment