Friday, February 27, 2015

My crush. i love you.

Hey Tessa!

Oh hey Terik!

 thats it. thats all i said wednesday morning. i kept walking down the hallway.

.......................................................................

Tessa wait up!

i turned around to see him. hes tryin to catch up to me walking down the hallway, right before bell rang for first. on wednesday morning. 

Oh hey Tirk! i waited for him.

so i got next tuesday off of work. we were planning on hanging out still right?

yeah! thats awesome! lets plan on that then :).

he smiled at me.

he smiled at me.

i smiled back. i turned left.

he turned right. 

he turned right. i glanced at him as i turned.

.......................................................................

i cant believe it. that was it. im in denial still. hes gonna call me any minute to ask me about tuesday.

what are we doing tuesday Tess?

i dont know Tirk. i dont know.

11 comments:

  1. This touched me. I can't imagine how you're feeling. Thank you for writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Too many thoughts to write and none of them change anything but... thanks for the thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. This is very truthful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry.
    I don't what else to say.
    I'm so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you...you're amazing...never forget that <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you. So so much Tess. Thanks for finding my blog cause I needed to find yours.

    ReplyDelete