Wednesday, July 18, 2018

another poem about a boy

he is way too nice
like honestly he is
we work together every day and im sure he's tired of seeing my face
I know I am.....well actually i don't know yet
you've heard of the five love languages before right?
service and quality time. those are my top two.
so when you spend the entire day with the same person and he offers to help you with everything I can't quite help but think that its possible to fall for this guy
even if he's just trying to be nice and wants to help me sweep the step

but a voice in my head is so against it
I can't even look at him half the time because I know if I do then something will happen
and I don't want anything to happen
I know in reality looks aren't supposed to matter but
they do to a degree right?

No comments:

Post a Comment