Wednesday, March 18, 2015

even my stream of conscious returns to you

hammer

nails

house

blue

Chicago

trees

tramp

leaves

red

fall

walking the dog- i cant believe my dog died like she was kinda blind not all the way ill always walk her in my mind my house is crazy boring wheres the backyard i used to have with swings i remember swinging so high i bumped on my 5th pump of my legs and i flew never came back like peter pan was with me and we flew. dang did we fly. whoah. man im never comin back cause who wants reality when you can have a dream. hook never caught me. tink never hated me. it was the dream. perfect teeth crimped hair suntans summer yall year round. sunny snowcones i flew the rest of my life hearts never fly away but mine did. why i dunno cause i had nothing to stop it. maybe it wanted to leave cause when its gone i dont feel and thats what i want is to let go of him. sitting next to me in math. smiling at me. flying with me.

2 comments:

  1. "i flew the rest of my life, hearts never fly away but mine did."

    I think that's love. And I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much.
    (Obviously)
    I love the rawness and truth in your writing.

    ReplyDelete