Sunday, April 26, 2015

but what if ?

if my heart was a refrigerator, she'd be full of cookie dough, red bell peppers, olive garden alfredo, and jacked diet coke.
if my heart was itunes, all the songs would be illegally downloaded.
if my heart was America, she would reside in LA and have a timeshare in NYC.
if my heart was my bedroom, the comforters would be on year round.
if my heart was English, she'd swoon over American accents
if my heart was cable tv, she'd have one station dedicated to sappy romance movies.
if my heart was a concert, she'd be a One Direction concert that was five hours long. and she'd loose her voice.
if my heart was on vacation, she'd go to Europe and stay there for a very long time.
if my heart had a job, she'd be a dancer. or a song producer.
if my heart had a favorite noise, she'd be rain.
if my heart had a shirt size, she'd be a XXL
if my heart was the weather, she'd rain every morning. sunny skies in the afternoons. no wind whatsoever
if my heart went to the zoo, she'd fly with the eagles and eat with the elephants and swim with the otters.
if my heart graduated in 32 days, she would be ecstatic. oh wait.
if my heart was spotify all the commercials would be super bowl commercials. 
if my heart took a hike to the top of timp, she'd stop after one mile and turn around.
if my heart flew to heaven for one day, she'd cry
if my heart went out to dinner, she'd ask for pasta every time.
if my heart had a wedding, the reception would last til 2am.
if my heart was a bag, she'd be a kate spade
if my heart was a cereal, she'd be lucky charms. or cheerios.
if my heart spoke in church, no one would understand her tearful words.

.

if my heart had a heart it would say " do what you love"

2 comments:

  1. "if my heart graduated in 32 days, she would be ecstatic. oh wait." haha. same. and I loved this whole idea

    ReplyDelete