Sunday, May 17, 2015

lets get real

i am too emotional about everything.

like freak i cried about zayn leaving one direction.

i cried when my two best friends decided to date in october
i cried when my mom told me to grow up
i cried when i told my mom happy mothers day at church.
i cry when i read after.
i cried when ed starting singing photograph and i realized this day will become one
i cried after i finished my last choir concert.
and if i havent cried yet im probably on the verge of tears.

i scream when im about to cry.
i screamed when i found out that terik gagon commited suicide
i screamed into my pillow when he didnt reply to my confession of i " like like " you.
i scream inside when i think about how i wont see him there in july.

but i laugh to cover up my screams.
i laughed when they called me fat.
i laugh during slow dances when it gets awkward
i laughed at him because he said my laugh was adorable and i didnt believe him
i laugh when i hear stupid jokes just so they dont feel bad
i laughed when he said your blog is amazing

i laugh so much i swear ill live a thousand years
but living that long would be torture for what i feel.

"it is a curse and a blessing to feel everything so deeply"

megs

7 comments:

  1. i laugh so much i swear ill live a thousand years
    but living that long would be torture for what i feel.

    wow. this entire thing was so good. love the cried, then the screamed, then the laughed. i love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah pretty much #stole everything I was going to comment. And I freakin love that quote at the end too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the line hannah quoted too. #stolen

    at least we could cry together on mothers day.

    your blog is amazing megs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last two lines blew me away. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good good writing. good job megs I love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it. All of it. You are an incredible writer and this post feels! Aah it was so real and so emotional and so good! Thank you for your writing. Please, please keep writing
    You and your entire blog are beautiful

    ReplyDelete